Monday, July 21, 2008

SAMRAH....



Samrah is an Arabic cultural performance that combines safin ans syarah accompany with singing and strumming of the tarbus, violin, marwas, bongo, daraduka and keyboard.The Samrah was usually performed during weddings and gatherings. To the Arabs, Samrah is the highlight performance of any event held. Others than entertainment, the Samrah can bring family and friendship closer by simply enjoying the performance, gathering and catching ups.

This is the incident that happened. So foolish of me. I was passing by Bukit Bintang. I was reading the banner sideways. No offence........my mouth just naturally said"FESTIVAL SAMPAH?" The Malay guy near me just glared at me. I AM SO INNOCENT.....!!!! I was thinking that are they going to use rubbish to create something to tell people to go green.
Without knowing anything, I continued to walk and I saw the full banner with "FESTIVAL SAMRAH"...
I was so embarrassed and scared. Oh no.....



No comments: